My next ban

Go down

My next ban

Post by Vlad on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Can you guys make it for like 1 month or 3 months tops? Shocked
avatar
Vlad
Combative person

Posts : 6159
Join date : 2007-12-10
Location : The only Loco in Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My next ban

Post by sickboy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:38 am

Your ban was self imposed. How long can you last? Shocked

_________________
Lalo wrote:what I meant was at first glance...Mousasi has boyish good looks...he doesn't look intimidating....but he's quick and hits fucken hard!
avatar
sickboy
Admin

Posts : 14082
Join date : 2007-12-10

View user profile http://locos.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: My next ban

Post by Vlad on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:40 am

Self imposed? I never asked to be banned? I mean I have no problem getting banned but it was like for 2 years, next time you guys can chill and make it like for 1 month only.
avatar
Vlad
Combative person

Posts : 6159
Join date : 2007-12-10
Location : The only Loco in Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My next ban

Post by sickboy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:03 pm

You wont be banned.

_________________
Lalo wrote:what I meant was at first glance...Mousasi has boyish good looks...he doesn't look intimidating....but he's quick and hits fucken hard!
avatar
sickboy
Admin

Posts : 14082
Join date : 2007-12-10

View user profile http://locos.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: My next ban

Post by Lalo on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Vlad wrote:Self imposed? I never asked to be banned? I mean I have no problem getting banned but it was like for 2 years, next time you guys can chill and make it like for 1 month only.
loco, u don't want to get banned again Evil or Very Mad

_________________
In Loving Memory Of
Ernesto A. Zarate
June 16, 1945 - January 8, 2010

You will always remain in our hearts!
I Love You Pops!



Ciego wrote:
yeah but it's just been me and two other guys, we have only done it twice kind of impromptu
avatar
Lalo
Peece Ab Chet

Posts : 43453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 48
Location : Fak Op!

View user profile http://locos.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: My next ban

Post by Ciego on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 pm

wait he got banned? i thought he just left. Ban him anyway.
avatar
Ciego
Moderator

Posts : 29340
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 37
Location : the congo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My next ban

Post by Lalo on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Ciego wrote:wait he got banned? i thought he just left. Ban him anyway.

_________________
In Loving Memory Of
Ernesto A. Zarate
June 16, 1945 - January 8, 2010

You will always remain in our hearts!
I Love You Pops!



Ciego wrote:
yeah but it's just been me and two other guys, we have only done it twice kind of impromptu
avatar
Lalo
Peece Ab Chet

Posts : 43453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 48
Location : Fak Op!

View user profile http://locos.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: My next ban

Post by Vlad on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Ciego wrote:wait he got banned? i thought he just left. Ban him anyway.
I got banned for 2 years I knew the ban was until 2012 just forgot what month, I tried to log in and it worked but I was banned for 2 years, It was Half and Lalo.
avatar
Vlad
Combative person

Posts : 6159
Join date : 2007-12-10
Location : The only Loco in Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My next ban

Post by Vlad on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Lalo wrote:
Vlad wrote:Self imposed? I never asked to be banned? I mean I have no problem getting banned but it was like for 2 years, next time you guys can chill and make it like for 1 month only.
loco, u don't want to get banned again Evil or Very Mad

I never did, out of the 4 or 5 times I've been banned I never wanted it. Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Vlad
Combative person

Posts : 6159
Join date : 2007-12-10
Location : The only Loco in Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My next ban

Post by Halfway on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:45 pm

You're not gonna get banned.
avatar
Halfway
Ebrebaddy Hatts Mee
Ebrebaddy Hatts Mee

Posts : 49946
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 34
Location : San Jose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My next ban

Post by Ciego on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:20 pm

ehhh i would still ban him
avatar
Ciego
Moderator

Posts : 29340
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 37
Location : the congo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My next ban

Post by Vlad on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Ciego wrote:ehhh i would still ban him
just do it for 3 months tops fucker.
avatar
Vlad
Combative person

Posts : 6159
Join date : 2007-12-10
Location : The only Loco in Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My next ban

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum