suggestion.

Go down

suggestion.

Post by Cuauhte on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:47 pm

no complaints here fellas. Just a mere suggestion that will greatly improve the "atmosphere" of this forum.

Okay...

here goes...

Make that cool ass motherfucker Cuauhte a mod!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy





























Shocked
avatar
Cuauhte
banned

Posts : 3736
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 34
Location : SW Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by TXSpider on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:11 pm


_________________
Halfway wrote:I would, still, definitely Fuck Marc Anthony.



"When a ninja is sitting in a fucking tree, waiting to kill some shit...he doesn't have his girlfriend there" - Nick Diaz

TXSpider
Nagger

Posts : 36177
Join date : 2008-02-08
Age : 44
Location : In the ghetto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Cuauhte on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Espyder wrote:

Shocked
avatar
Cuauhte
banned

Posts : 3736
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 34
Location : SW Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Str8loco1 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:05 pm

0 mai gat!
avatar
Str8loco1
Fetso

Posts : 6143
Join date : 2008-11-12
Age : 34
Location : In Espaiders anos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Lalo on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:49 pm

NO!

_________________
In Loving Memory Of
Ernesto A. Zarate
June 16, 1945 - January 8, 2010

You will always remain in our hearts!
I Love You Pops!



Ciego wrote:
yeah but it's just been me and two other guys, we have only done it twice kind of impromptu
avatar
Lalo
Peece Ab Chet

Posts : 43453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 49
Location : Fak Op!

View user profile http://locos.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Cuauhte on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Lalo wrote:NO!

Sad
avatar
Cuauhte
banned

Posts : 3736
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 34
Location : SW Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Lalo on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Cuauhte wrote:
Lalo wrote:NO!

Sad
I already told you what you need to do to even be considered of being a mod! Twisted Evil

_________________
In Loving Memory Of
Ernesto A. Zarate
June 16, 1945 - January 8, 2010

You will always remain in our hearts!
I Love You Pops!



Ciego wrote:
yeah but it's just been me and two other guys, we have only done it twice kind of impromptu
avatar
Lalo
Peece Ab Chet

Posts : 43453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 49
Location : Fak Op!

View user profile http://locos.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Cuauhte on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Lalo wrote:
Cuauhte wrote:
Lalo wrote:NO!

Sad
I already told you what you need to do to even be considered of being a mod! Twisted Evil

And I already told you Abelardo that I can't! Evil or Very Mad

Ay fahken heit joo, joo fahken fet pees ob chet!!!

Shocked
avatar
Cuauhte
banned

Posts : 3736
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 34
Location : SW Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Lalo on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:57 am

Cuauhte wrote:
Lalo wrote:
Cuauhte wrote:
Lalo wrote:NO!

Sad
I already told you what you need to do to even be considered of being a mod! Twisted Evil

And I already told you Abelardo that I can't! Evil or Very Mad

Ay fahken heit joo, joo fahken fet pees ob chet!!!

Shocked
lol! party

_________________
In Loving Memory Of
Ernesto A. Zarate
June 16, 1945 - January 8, 2010

You will always remain in our hearts!
I Love You Pops!



Ciego wrote:
yeah but it's just been me and two other guys, we have only done it twice kind of impromptu
avatar
Lalo
Peece Ab Chet

Posts : 43453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 49
Location : Fak Op!

View user profile http://locos.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Cuauhte on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:16 am

Lalo wrote:
Cuauhte wrote:
Lalo wrote:
Cuauhte wrote:
Lalo wrote:NO!

Sad
I already told you what you need to do to even be considered of being a mod! Twisted Evil

And I already told you Abelardo that I can't! Evil or Very Mad

Ay fahken heit joo, joo fahken fet pees ob chet!!!

Shocked
lol! party

well since you are all happy today loco now is the time to do it!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Cuauhte
banned

Posts : 3736
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 34
Location : SW Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by TXSpider on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:20 am

I'm in a bad mood so it's a definite FUCK NO! Mad

_________________
Halfway wrote:I would, still, definitely Fuck Marc Anthony.



"When a ninja is sitting in a fucking tree, waiting to kill some shit...he doesn't have his girlfriend there" - Nick Diaz

TXSpider
Nagger

Posts : 36177
Join date : 2008-02-08
Age : 44
Location : In the ghetto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Cuauhte on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:23 am

Espyder wrote:I'm in a bad mood so it's a definite FUCK NO! Mad

go eat some fried chicken nagger! That ought to cheer you up.
avatar
Cuauhte
banned

Posts : 3736
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 34
Location : SW Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Lalo on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:23 am

Cuauhte wrote:
Lalo wrote:
Cuauhte wrote:
Lalo wrote:
Cuauhte wrote:
Lalo wrote:NO!

Sad
I already told you what you need to do to even be considered of being a mod! Twisted Evil

And I already told you Abelardo that I can't! Evil or Very Mad

Ay fahken heit joo, joo fahken fet pees ob chet!!!

Shocked
lol! party

well since you are all happy today loco now is the time to do it!!!!!!!!!
No Sir.....it ain't happening...until you grow some fucken balls and take naked pics of your vieja and post them here for us to see! Wink

_________________
In Loving Memory Of
Ernesto A. Zarate
June 16, 1945 - January 8, 2010

You will always remain in our hearts!
I Love You Pops!



Ciego wrote:
yeah but it's just been me and two other guys, we have only done it twice kind of impromptu
avatar
Lalo
Peece Ab Chet

Posts : 43453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 49
Location : Fak Op!

View user profile http://locos.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by TXSpider on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:27 am

Cuauhte wrote:
Espyder wrote:I'm in a bad mood so it's a definite FUCK NO! Mad

go eat some fried chicken nagger! That ought to cheer you up.
Mad

_________________
Halfway wrote:I would, still, definitely Fuck Marc Anthony.



"When a ninja is sitting in a fucking tree, waiting to kill some shit...he doesn't have his girlfriend there" - Nick Diaz

TXSpider
Nagger

Posts : 36177
Join date : 2008-02-08
Age : 44
Location : In the ghetto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Ciego on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:00 pm

Lalo wrote:
Cuauhte wrote:
Lalo wrote:
Cuauhte wrote:
Lalo wrote:
Cuauhte wrote:
Lalo wrote:NO!

Sad
I already told you what you need to do to even be considered of being a mod! Twisted Evil

And I already told you Abelardo that I can't! Evil or Very Mad

Ay fahken heit joo, joo fahken fet pees ob chet!!!

Shocked
lol! party

well since you are all happy today loco now is the time to do it!!!!!!!!!
No Sir.....it ain't happening...until you grow some fucken balls and take naked pics of your vieja and post them here for us to see! Wink

+1
avatar
Ciego
Moderator

Posts : 29340
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 37
Location : the congo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Halfway on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:01 pm

Shocked
avatar
Halfway
Ebrebaddy Hatts Mee
Ebrebaddy Hatts Mee

Posts : 49946
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 34
Location : San Jose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by LinkyLoo on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:31 pm

Cuauhte wrote:no complaints here fellas. Just a mere suggestion that will greatly improve the "atmosphere" of this forum.

Okay...

here goes...

Make that cool ass motherfucker Cuauhte a mod!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Sorry to break the news to you, but, your opinions don't matter.

Smile





























Shocked
avatar
LinkyLoo
Poosee Pelon Administrator

Posts : 2809
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Ciego on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:40 pm

way to fuck up the quotes saskwash
avatar
Ciego
Moderator

Posts : 29340
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 37
Location : the congo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Lalo on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Evil or Very Mad

_________________
In Loving Memory Of
Ernesto A. Zarate
June 16, 1945 - January 8, 2010

You will always remain in our hearts!
I Love You Pops!



Ciego wrote:
yeah but it's just been me and two other guys, we have only done it twice kind of impromptu
avatar
Lalo
Peece Ab Chet

Posts : 43453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 49
Location : Fak Op!

View user profile http://locos.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Halfway on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:19 pm

fakeen eedeeyat!
avatar
Halfway
Ebrebaddy Hatts Mee
Ebrebaddy Hatts Mee

Posts : 49946
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 34
Location : San Jose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Lalo on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Halfway wrote:fakeen eedeeyat!
Shocked

_________________
In Loving Memory Of
Ernesto A. Zarate
June 16, 1945 - January 8, 2010

You will always remain in our hearts!
I Love You Pops!



Ciego wrote:
yeah but it's just been me and two other guys, we have only done it twice kind of impromptu
avatar
Lalo
Peece Ab Chet

Posts : 43453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 49
Location : Fak Op!

View user profile http://locos.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by TXSpider on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Halfway wrote:fakeen eedeeyat!
Shocked

_________________
Halfway wrote:I would, still, definitely Fuck Marc Anthony.



"When a ninja is sitting in a fucking tree, waiting to kill some shit...he doesn't have his girlfriend there" - Nick Diaz

TXSpider
Nagger

Posts : 36177
Join date : 2008-02-08
Age : 44
Location : In the ghetto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Cuauhte on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:46 pm

LinkyLoo wrote:
Cuauhte wrote:no complaints here fellas. Just a mere suggestion that will greatly improve the "atmosphere" of this forum.

Okay...

here goes...

Make that cool ass motherfucker Cuauhte a mod!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Sorry to break the news to you, but, your opinions don't matter.

Smile





























Shocked

...thanks?
avatar
Cuauhte
banned

Posts : 3736
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 34
Location : SW Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Cuauhte on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:56 pm

...
avatar
Cuauhte
banned

Posts : 3736
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 34
Location : SW Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Cuauhte on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Shocked
avatar
Cuauhte
banned

Posts : 3736
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 34
Location : SW Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestion.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum